|Job Scope / Position Summary/ Job Purpose
|• Lead branding, PR campaigns and event/activation activities.
|Main Responsibilities/ Key Accountabilities
- Branding & Marketing
• Lead brand & event team to create and execute a wide range of PR and marketing
activities on all media channels.
• Take a leading role in developing and maintaining the Company’s corporate image and
identity by managing and promoting the Company’s brand.
• Take ownership for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all marketing
materials including marketing toolkits, PR toolkits, branding materials, brochures,
newsletters, digital material, etc.
- Planning and Reporting
• Thrive for achievement of marketing goals and business objectives.
• Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the sales support & marketing
• Develop, implement and monitor systems to measure the performance of branding and
• Provide regular reports to the COO and BOM on key marketing goals and metric
|Qualification and Experience Requirement/ Specifications
- BA is required; MBA, MA and/or overseas graduate studies is a strong plus.
- 5+ years in marketing with digital marketing interest.
- Experience in education sector is a strong plus; familiarity with school-based operational structures is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and execute sales support & marketing activities to support a growing multi-site organization.
- Experience working with a range of marketing & communication channels, including online & offline.
- Have strong problem-solving skills and ability to organize and manage deadline.
- Strong teamwork and influencing skills.
- Integrity, results-oriented and initiative-taking.
- Excellent communication skills, both English and Vietnamese.