|Job Title:||Business Development Officer||Department:||Non-center based|
|Job Level:||Staff||Report to:||Business Development Supervisor|
|Job Type:||Full time||Location:||Head Office|
|Job Scope / Position Summary/ Job Purpose|
Give counselling to customers then convince them enroll.
|Main Responsibilities/ Key Accountabilities|
· Give counselling to customers (Walk-in, Phone in, Referral, Chat online, Database Telesales, etc…)
· Find customers directly in the market (Supermarket, Mall, Cinema ..) with the teammate
· Presenting, introducing and consulting English educational products to potential customers
· Building the image and brand of the Company through professional style and communication skill
· Contact companies, schools, organizations for Corporate sale
· Recording customers’ information into computer, software.
· Bringing customers for Center facilities Tour.
· Following up all potential customers.
· Making Invoice, collect tuition fee, book fee, issue red invoice.
· Conduct student’s survey, handle complaint, record & transfer feedback form to Department or staff in charge.
· Making business plan weekly/monthly.
· Manage the process of gifts exchange for students.
· Handling customers’ complaints and requests within authority.
· Completing and maintaining report about customers’ complaints and requests.
· Conduct meeting actively with line Manager and/or other departments to overcome customer complaint effectively.
· Learning about products or services and keeping up to date with changes.
· Support local marketing activities on campus and outside.
· Organize and participate in company events to build brand and fine potential customer
· Working closely other department to provide the best service for customers.
· Achieve monthly sales KPI target
· Other duties assigned from time to time by Business Development Manager.
|Qualification and Experience Requirement/ Specifications
|o Graduate from a college or higher, major in sales is as priority.
o Be able to work under pressure.
o Be able to work in a team.
o Good skill of communication and persuasion.
o Be responsible, dependable, honest, and mature.
o Be friendly, patient, and sensitive to a diversity of students.
Please send your CV and supporting documents to our email address or by post:
· Address: 225 Trần Bình Trọng, Ward 3, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City
· Email address: [email protected]