Main Purpose of the Job:
Responsible for developing accounts (company) through business development. Also in charge of looking for bringing opportunities and for managing the full negotiation and close process with clients from start through to finish.
Main Responsibilities/ Key Accountabilities
- Finding new prospect clients, from initial contact through to closure.
- Dealing with corporate clients face to face, over the phone or via email.
- Consulting the clients who will decide to enroll the in-house course for their staff.
- Contacting prospective companies and making the presentation for them.
- Achieving all revenue targets & objectives.
- Working closely with Academic Dept. and HR for detailed requirement or sales activities.
- Reporting business trends and performance to CEO.
- Developing & maintaining successful business relationships with all clients.
- Developing a full understanding of the market and competitors.
- Following the new process.
Qualification and Experience Requirement/ Specifications
- University Degree or equivalent.
- Having 2 + years in this field.
- Negotiation skill.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Time management skill and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to present, discuss and propose the programs for the clients.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance.
- Ability to prioritize workload, work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.