||Call Center Supervisor
|Job Scope / Position Summary/ Job Purpose
- Lead and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Manage the call center for both customer care and sales support.
|Main Responsibilities/ Key Accountabilities
- Customer Care & Service
• Manage the call center resource (data, people, technology), create process, and work with
learning centers’ customer service people for consistent customer service.
• Building Customer Care program (loyalty, rewarding, customer communication…) to retain
• Build and tracking Turn-Around-Time (TAT), Net Promoter Score (NPS) along customer
• Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the sales support & customer care
- Sales & Marketing Support
• Create call scripts and call campaigns management.
• Discover customer need from all inbound source (call, email, web, social media…)
• Collaborate with marketing and sales team to optimize conversion.
- Measuring & Reporting
• Develop, implement and monitor systems to measure the performance of call center (TAT)
and customer satisfaction (NPS).
• Provide regular reports to the COO and BOM on key marketing goals and metrics.
• Use and enhance CRM and Call Center as customer service/care technology enabler.
|Qualification and Experience Requirement/ Specifications
- University Degree, BA is a plus.
- 5+ years in customer care/service with digital interest.
- Experience in education sector is a strong plus; familiarity with school-based operational structures is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and execute sales support & marketing activities to support a growing multi-site organization.
- Have know-how of building customer care measurement tool (TAT, NPS, Loyalty)
- Ability to manage customer satisfaction along customer journey.
- Experience working with a range of marketing & sales channels, including online & offline.
- Have strong problem-solving skills and ability to organize and manage deadline.
- Own excellent customer care skill combining human-touch and logical thinking.
- Strong teamwork and influencing skills.
- Integrity, results-oriented and initiative-taking.
- Excellent communication skills, both English and Vietnamese.