|Job Title:||English Teacher||Department:||Academic Center based|
|Job Level:||Staff||Report to:||Center Academic Head|
|Job Type:||Part time||Location:||Center|
|Job Scope / Position Summary/ Job Purpose|
|The main responsibility of a teacher is to help your students understand English, speak it and be able to write and read it. Your duties will range from the preparation of course work, planning of classes and the marking of work handed in. On top of this you will also have to arrange any extracurricular activities and set targets for your pupils. You will of course spend a lot of time writing on blackboards and will also be responsible for the safety of pupils during your lessons.|
|Main Responsibilities/ Key Accountabilities|
o Meet deadlines for all the assignments.
o Assure all related activities meet the values and expectation of the program and the company.
o Teaching Kids or Teenagers or Adults (STARTERS, MOVERS, FLYERS, KET, PET, FCE, IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, Communication…).
|Qualification and Experience Requirement/ Specifications|
· BA in Teaching English;
· BA in English (Business English, Translation- Interpreter, Linguistics) plus TEFL, TESOL, CELTA.
· BA graduated from International Schools such as RMIT or study abroad plus TEFL, TESOL, CELTA
· MA (TESOL or Applied Linguistics)
· Other certificates: (C1/ IELTS 7.0/ TOEFL iBT 95/ TOEIC 950)
· 1-2 years in teaching experience
Please send your CV and supporting documents to our email address or by post:
· Address: 225 Trần Bình Trọng, Ward 3, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City
· Email address: [email protected]
Approved by Acknowledged by
Signature of the HOD Signature of the Jobholder
Name & Title: Name & Title: