|Job Title:||Graphic Designer Executive||Department:||Marketing|
|Job Level:||Staff||Report to:||Marketing Manager|
|Job Type:||Full time||Location:||HO|
|Job Scope / Position Summary/ Job Purpose|
|Graphic designers produce visual solutions to communication problems by analyzing the condition and finding the most appropriate means of delivering a message. Graphic designers make use of diverse methods including typeset, color, photographs and illustrations to create a general layout. They design the overall outline of signs, publications, marketing brochures, web pages, promotional displays, logos, and television and movie credits.|
|Main Responsibilities/ Key Accountabilities|
- Developing concepts and designing materials including online & offline materials: web layout, banner, email marketing template, poster, standee, brochure, flyers, company’s identify, newsletters, invitations, advertisements, postcards and coupons,..
- Creating designs or a set of design options for clients that are consistent with the agreed conceptual approach, engage the target audience, reflect the organization involved, are culturally appropriate, aesthetically pleasing and visually stimulating.
- Assisting the marketing team with marketing, brainstorming and advertising strategies and ensuring designs are completed in a timely manner (allowing for drafts, reviewing and feedback of designs submitted).
- Involving the shooting photos for creative work or event capturing
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Demonstrating illustrative skills through rough sketching
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief at minimum cost and time
- Having video editor skill
- Managing and maintaining graphic files, including photos, logos and art is a must
- Other duties as assigned
|Qualification and Experience Requirement/ Specifications|
- Minimum college or university diploma in graphic design, communication or related field and at least + 3 years experience in Digital agency is a must.
- Knowledge of 3D design, flash design, Photoshop, Quark Express, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, and Microsoft Office is very important.
- Web site design knowledge is an added advantage to your resume.
- Organized and an eye for detailing
- Proactive handle projects simultaneously
- Good communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Good leadership techniques and a curious mind
- Excellent creativity
- Ability to meet tight deadlines