- Ensuring customer services at the center.
- Monitoring re-enrolment process and KPI.
- Coordinating teaching activities and admin tasks at the center.
- Reporting according to regulations.
- Re-enrolment and Customer care activities
- Monitoring classrooms activities daily, weekly, monthly to take prompt action for any issue
- Monitoring class operations and student grading
- Handling Customer requests and propose to manager action plan
- Monitoring daily re-enrolment rate and follow up action
- Monitoring re-enrolment processes to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintaining office, classrooms, lobby according to AMA requirements
- Maintaining all facilities and equipment in proper conditions: clean, safe, and workable
- Monitoring POSM/ books and teaching materials distribution
- Center admin Management
- Supporting and facilitating teachers/TA’ schedule
- Arranging exam schedule
- Supporting in preparing teaching/testing material
- Facilitating TA tutoring activities
- Reporting class and student process for quality improvement activities
- Other tasks as required
- Gender: Male/Female
- Age: 22 or above
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (Referable English major)
- Teaching experience is a plus
- IELTS 5.5+ or equivalent
- Mature in dealing with people
- Working location: HCMC