|Job Title:||Program Consultant Officer||Department:||Sales center based|
|Job Level:||Staff||Report to:||Program Consultant Head|
|Job Type:||Full time||Location:||Head Office|
|Job Scope / Position Summary/ Job Purpose|
Give counselling to customers then convince them enroll.
|Main Responsibilities/ Key Accountabilities|
· Give counselling to customers (Walk-in, Phone in, Referral, Chat online, Database Telesales, etc…)
· Recording customers’ information into computer, software.
· Bringing customers for Center facilities Tour.
· Giving Placement test then find suitable classes for them enroll.
· Following up students finished classes to reenroll for next course.
· Following up all potential customers.
· Making Invoice, collect tuition fee, book fee, issue red invoice.
· Conduct student’s survey, handle complaint, record & transfer feedback form to Department or staff in charge.
· Making business plan weekly/monthly.
· Manage the process of gifts exchange for students.
· Handling customers’ complaints and requests within authority.
· Completing and maintaining report about customers’ complaints and requests.
· Conduct meeting actively with line Manager and/or other departments to overcome customer complaint effectively.
· Learning about products or services and keeping up to date with changes.
· Support local marketing activities on campus and outside.
· Working closely other department to provide the best service for customers.
· Achieve monthly sales target for New-enroll and Re-enroll.
· Other duties assigned from time to time by Center Manager.
|Qualification and Experience Requirement/ Specifications|
|o Graduate from a college or higher, major in sales is as priority.|
o Be good at using computer, internet, Word, Excel.
o Be able to work under pressure.
o Be able to work in a team.
o Good skill of communication and persuasion.
o Be responsible, dependable, honest, and mature.
o Be friendly, patient, and sensitive to a diversity of students.
o Be 1-2 years experiences
Please send your CV and supporting documents to our email address or by post:
· Address: 225 Trần Bình Trọng, Ward 3, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City
· Email address: chau.q[email protected]