JOB SCOPE / POSITION SUMMARY/ JOB PURPOSE
Work in the intersection of product strategy, sales, customer success, and marketing, to market products and drive customer’s adoption.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES/ KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Market Research
- Do market research to understand target customer per certain product.
- Propose customer segmentation, product differentiation to new product development by Academic Team.
- Monitor and update competitor’s product reports.
2. Product promoting & reporting
- Propose and execute product marketing plan (launch, relaunch, always-on).
- Measure the success of product marketing (product adoption, product matrix).
- Provide regular reports to the CMO and Board on key product marketing initiatives and achievements.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT/ SPECIFICATIONS
- BA is required; MA and/or overseas graduate studies is a strong plus.
- 3-4+ years in marketing with digital marketing interest.
- Experience in market research is preferrable.
- Experience in education sector (English learning, skill teaching) is a strong plus.
- Involved in product marketing campaigns, especially for intangible products/services launch.
- Have strong problem-solving skills and ability to organize and manage deadline.
- Own analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong teamwork and influencing skills.
- Integrity, results-oriented and initiative-taking.
- Excellent communication skills, both English and Vietnamese.
- Address: 225 Trần Bình Trọng, P.3, Q.5, TP. HCM
- Email address: [email protected]