Main Responsibilities/ Key Accountabilities:
- Teaching general English to students at all ages and levels from A1 to C1 CEFR and other exam or test preparation courses.
- Organizing and delivering lessons to students.
- Evaluating students’ class work and progress.
- Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts…
- Checking student attendance records and grading students’ work.
- Having close contact and being proactive in helping weak students.
- Being responsible for supporting and helping students with difficult learning.
- Communicating appropriately with colleagues, teachers, students, and parents when plausible, regarding students’ progress.
- Developing English lesson plans for the internal and external programs of Sylvan Learning when requested.
- Setting appropriate classroom rules and disciplines in the classroom.
- Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
- Meeting deadlines for all the assignments.
- Assuring all related activities meet the values and expectation of the program and the school.
Qualification and Experience Requirement/ Specifications Education:
- BA in English studies is prioritized.
- TEFL, TESOL or CELTA is required for those who graduated from other majors.
- MA (TESOL, Applied Linguistics, or English Language Arts)
- Other certificates: (Cambridge First or Advance/ IELTS 7.0/ TOEFL iBT 95 or equivalent)
- At least one year in teaching experience