Main Responsibilities/ Key Accountabilities:
- Managing students and keeping the class silent while the teacher is explaining the lesson; making sure that all the students are paying attention.
- Helping students while they are doing exercises.
- Interpreting into Vietnamese when necessary.
- Filling out the Communication Book.
- Writing reports to parents.
- Taking care of kids in class.
- Welcoming kids.
- Correcting homework.
- Preparing teaching aids and class folders before class.
- Attending periodical meetings.
- Assisting with events.
Qualification and Experience Requirement/ Specifications Education:
- English major and relevant experience preferred.
- Non – English major with an IELTS score of 5.5 or a TOEIC score of 600.
- Other majors with a TOEIC reading test on site.
- Class management and communication skills.
- Responsible, friendly, careful, patient, and punctual.