Main Responsibilities/ Key Accountabilities:
- Teaching English to students in 1on1 or 1on2 Starters, Movers. Flyers classes
- Organizing and delivering lessons to students.
- Evaluating students’ class work and progress.
- Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts…
- Checking student attendance records and grading students’ work.
- Having close contact and being proactive in helping weak students.
- Being responsible for supporting and helping students with difficult learning.
- Communicating appropriately with colleagues, teachers, students, and parents when plausible, regarding students’ progress.
- Setting appropriate classroom rules and disciplines in the classroom.
- Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
- Meeting deadlines for all the assignments.
- Assuring all related activities meet the values and expectation of the program and the school.
Qualification and Experience Requirement/ Specifications Education:
- 2nd or 3rd year University students
- Major: English Studies is first prioritized or other related qualifications
- Preferable: Other certificates: (IELTS or equivalent)
* Equipment for online classes:
- Laptop and headphones
- Stable Wi-Fi connection